Village Vintage opening in March in San Luis Obispo

Village Vintage is excited to announce our upcoming grand opening in San Luis Obispo, California, in March! Our new location will offer a unique shopping experience for vintage and antique enthusiasts, as well as those seeking one-of-a-kind items to decorate their homes.

At Village Vintage, we believe that each piece of vintage and antique decor has a story to tell. Our inventory ranges from mid-century modern furniture to rustic farmhouse decor, and everything in between. Each item is carefully selected for its unique character, quality, and potential to add charm and personality to any home or commercial space.

We are dedicated to providing a sustainable and eco-friendly shopping experience. By giving new life to vintage items, we are reducing the carbon footprint of the furniture industry and promoting a more conscious approach to consumerism.

In addition to our carefully curated selection of vintage and antique decor, we will still offer our amazing vintage clothing. We are pleased to say 70% of our clothing inventory is listed on our website. The other 30% is in-store deals for our local customer. We have different “SALE” price points that we stock daily.

Our new San Luis Obispo location is on Granada with tons of street parking. This new location will give us opportunities to pursue other fun directions for our business. We are really looking forward to the future in San Luis Obispo. 

As we prepare for our grand opening, we are committed to creating a safe and welcoming shopping experience for our customers. We will be following all COVID-19 safety guidelines and taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.

We invite you to join us for our grand opening in March and discover the beauty and history of vintage and antique decor. Follow us on social media for updates on our progress and sneak peeks of our inventory. We can't wait to share our love of vintage with the San Luis Obispo community!